Team Administrative Assistant
Job Location- London, UK
Global Futures and Options Limited (GFO-X)”, is a UK based digital asset derivatives trading venue with FCA authorization. We are seeking a Team Administrative Assistant to join our growing team.
You will be part of a dynamic and experienced team bringing the features of traditional derivative markets to the rapidly expanding digital asset arena. GFO-X will be a leader in the new era of regulated trading venue that trade 24/7. In this role, you will help with the various team administrative related responsibilities across Sales, Operations, IT, Compliance & Risk needed in growing a new, regulated trading venue.
Reporting directly to our Head of HR/Admin, the successful candidate must be highly organized and enjoy working within an environment that is mission-driven, fast-paced, results-oriented, and global in nature. The ideal individual will have the ability to exercise good judgment in a variety of situations, strong written and verbal communication skills, good administrative skills, the ability to be proactive and resourceful, and the ability to maintain balance among multiple priorities for our London office.
- Provide full administrative support in any capacity to the Team.
- Organise internal and external meetings, ensuring effective administrative arrangements are in place to enable the meeting to run well, for example: book venues and meeting rooms, plan necessary IT equipment, catering and ensure invitations and notes are distributed in good time.
- Maintain strong relationships with key internal and external stakeholders to ensure communication processes are effective and to maximise opportunities for influence.
- Supports others in the team where appropriate to assist in the achievement of their objectives.
- Organizes office workflow by scheduling and coordinating staff, communicating essential information, and organizing/planning meetings and events with internal and external parties
- Assists in developing and maintaining well-organized administrative files both online and offiline
- Prepares expense reports, purchase requisitions, payment requests, and other standard forms and documents. Reconciles credit card purchases, including tracking purchases, reconciling monthly statements, obtaining signatures and receipts, and submitting to Accounting
- Manages company reception to ensure timely and tactful telephone, email, face-to-face, and mail communications with internal and external contacts at all levels
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor's degree required with at least five (5) years of work experience, with three to five of which has been in supporting teams of 5+ people or more
- Strong organizational skills that reflect the ability to perform and prioritize multiple tasks and be adaptable to competing demands
- Excellent attention to details
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to build relationships with global staff, Board members, external partners etc.
- Expert-level written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated proactive approach to problem solving with strong decision-making capability
- Forward looking thinker who actively seeks opportunities and proposes solutions
- Highly resourceful, with the ability to work independently and effectively
- Proven ability to handle confidential information with discretion
- Demonstrated ability to achieve high performance goals and meet deadlines in a fast paced environment
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
This role is to be based our London Headquarters. GFO-X is an equal opportunities employer committed to diversity and inclusion. Competitive benefits included.